Designed for performance, a stage-ready acoustic-electric with a distinct voice built with all solid tonewoods.
This versatile acoustic-electric guitar is ready to be plugged in and played live. The LR Baggs TCV pickup system lets you control your sound and translate the nuances of your playing to your audience.
The 2015 version upgrades the guitar to ALL solid tonewoods. The solid Sitka spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides are appointed with an abalone rosette and herringbone purfling.
The Stage series is available in a Concert, Dreadnought, 12 String (not pictured) and Bass option.
- Solid Sitka spruce Top
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Indian rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Mother of pearl stage diamond inlay
- Abalone rosette
- Ivoroid binding on body and neck
- Herringbone purfling
- 1 11/16" nut width on concert, dreadnought and bass. 1 7/8" nut width on 12 string
- Breedlove Bridge Truss in concert, 12 string and bass
- LR Baggs TCV pickup
- Deluxe foamshell case