Oregon Concert Bourbon E Guitars
At the end of the day, when it is time to relax, there is nothing more satisfying than picking up your favorite guitar and letting the music flow. The Oregon Concert Bourbon is bound to be your next favorite guitar. Thankfully, the rugged Oregon coast gifted us the gnarly Myrtle tree which turns out to be one of Mother Nature’s finest tonewoods. Often described as the marriage between rosewood and maple, it creates tonal balance and bold projection. To maximize these remarkable tonal qualities we are using myrtlewood for the soundboard as well as the back and sides. Then we extenuated the figured grain with a luxurious bourbon tinted stain resulting in a stunning looking as well as sounding instrument.
- Oregon Concert Bourbon E Specifications
- Body Type Concert
- Neck Wood Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top Myrtlewood
- Solid Wood Back & Sides Myrtlewood
- Top Finish Bourbon burst gloss
- Back & Side Finish Bourbon burst gloss
- Fretboard African ebony
- # Frets 20
- Nut Width 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width 15.37"
- Waist Width 9"
- Upper Bout Width 11.28"
- Body Length 19.875"
- Body Depth 3.75"
- String Gauge D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding Black
- Inlay Offset dots
- Case Deluxe hardshell
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Sound Hole 4"
- Crafted In Bend, OR USA