Oregon Parlor LTD Guitars
Beautiful to look upon as well as hear, this superb instrument draws its sonic power and clarity from the Pacific Northwest-grown myrtlewood top, back and sides. Primarily used as a back wood, for the Oregon Parlor LTD we’ve also used it as a top wood, adding to the parlor’s knack for being a bold, lively instrument despite its smaller size.
- Oregon Parlor LTD Specifications
- Body Type Parlor
- Neck Wood Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top Myrtlewood
- Solid Wood Back & Sides Myrtlewood
- Top Finish Semi-gloss with toner
- Fretboard Ebony
- # Frets 18
- Nut Width 1-3/4"
- Tuners Hardware Breedlove, satin gold
- Pickup LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Inlay Offset dots
Guitar Center visited the Breedlove booth at the 2016 Winer NAMM show and recorded this video review of the Oregon Series instruments.
Guitar Center | 02.01.2016