The Finance Manager will be responsible for all general ledger, financial planning, management reporting and cost accounting and payroll. This position will be a key member of our company’s leadership team.
- Overall responsibility for the general ledger. Including: month-end and year-end closing; balance sheet account reconciliations and journal entries; cash management; maintain fixed assets, accounts receivable and accounts payable; ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP; monthly expense analysis;
- Assist management with inventory control. Including standard cost accounting system; labor and material variance analysis; support year-end inventory physical count; and monthly cycle counts.
- Assist Sales Department in approving new customers and calculate sales commissions.
- Responsible for overall company annual budget process and reporting. Prepare interim reforecasts as needed.
- Perform multi-functional value-added financial analysis such as product line profitability, promotional efficiency, new product financial projections and profit improvement studies.
- Proactively pinpoint problem areas for improvement, offering suggestions and assistance to other functional areas.
- Prepare and maintain corporate dashboards that highlight key financial and operational metrics.
- Responsible for property, casualty, worker-comp insurance programs.
- Responsible for payroll processes and own relationship with external payroll processing firm.
- Bachelor’s degree is required in Finance or Accounting.
- 4+ years of Finance experience is required.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and leadership skills.
- Orientation towards details and driving results.
- Extensive practical system knowledge (Advanced Excel, Modeling).
- Strong team player that works collaboratively with all stakeholders.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com