Breedlove is looking for an experienced leader to join our string-up/final assembly team. In this position you will be responsible for leading the output of the team as they work to complete the final assembly on all instruments; assembling bodies and necks, installing bridges electronics and strings, finalizing all instruments to a ready-for-shipment state.
To be successful in this position you should have, first of all, a great attitude. You’ll also need expert level experience with the set-up process of an acoustic instrument including installing necks, bridges, frets, and tuners; adjusting the saddle; perfecting the intonation; delivering a top quality instrument to the market.
Basic requirements include:
5+ years prior experience setting-up acoustics instruments
2-3 years in a supervisory or lead worker role
The ability to lead a group of people and to meet the production goals
A mind for process improvement
Very quality minded
Above average communication ability
Supervise department personnel ensuring adherence to all company policies including health and safety and attendance policies.
We offer a great work environment, competitive wages, and a solid benefit package. If you are interested and qualified, please submit your resume in response to this posting.
CNC Lead - 2nd Shift
Two Old Hippies, manufacturer of fine acoustic instruments – including Weber Mandolins, Breedlove Guitars and Bedell Guitars – is seeking to hire a Team Leader to lead the 2nd shift of our CNC operations.
Basic requirements include:
- 5+ years prior experience operating a CNC mill
- 2-3 years in a supervisory or lead worker role
- The ability to lead a group of people and to meet the production goals of the 2nd shift team
- Very quality minded
- Above average communication ability
- Ability to run all operations as required in the use of CNC mills including set-up, tear down, basic maintenance of the machine, trouble shooting, etc.
- Supervise department personnel ensuring adherence to all company policies including health and safety and attendance policies.
- Prior experience working with wood
To be successful in our team you must be:
• Provide excellent customer service
• Safety and Security minded
• And, an excellent team member
We are a professional production-minded shop. If you have verifiable skills and experience, and a solid work history, please submit your resume.
Two Old Hippies Acoustics has an exciting opportunity to support the Breedlove brand of products directly in the market. We’d love to hear from interested parties who are qualified and experienced with customer support and service, sales, and guitar set-up.
Supporting mainly the Breedlove brand of instruments, the Product Specialist will provide support to our key account stores and independent dealers in their region. The Product Specialist will conduct dealer trainings, provide upkeep and maintenance on dealer instruments, and provide repair services as needed
- Various hand tools
- Must have strong computer skills working with traditional office software programs
The qualified applicant will possess excellent presentation skills with a personable style, and a strong attention to detail. They must be able to trouble shoot in the field making repairs as needed, always with an eye for quality. They must also be self-directed and adaptable to the needs of various styles of dealers and retail stores.
The Product Specialist is expected to spend the majority of their time traveling.
- Must be an enthusiastic lover of the brand with a high level of guitar knowledge
- 5+ years successful retail experience
- Above average presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) preferred, but not required
Highlights of Job Responsibilities:
- Training dealers and consumer base on existing and new product lines
- Merchandising products within store to provide maximum exposure and increase sales
- Providing clinics for consumer base within stores to increase product awareness
- Building and maintaining rapport with new and existing dealer base
- Participate in weekly conference calls
- Create and maintain activity reports
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email us a copy of your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you.