The Finance Manager will not only be responsible for all general ledger, financial planning, management reporting and cost accounting, but also for driving process improvement and cost reduction initiatives for our fast growing organization. This position will report to the General Manager and be a key member of our company’s leadership team.
- Overall responsibility for the general ledger. Including: month-end and year-end closing; balance sheet account reconciliations and journal entries; cash management; maintain fixed assets, accounts receivable and accounts payable; ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP; monthly expense analysis.
- Overall responsibility for inventory management. Including standard cost accounting system; labor and material variance analysis; support year-end inventory physical count; and monthly cycle counts.
- Assist Sales Department in approving new customers and calculate sales commissions.
- Responsible for overall company annual budget process and reporting. Prepare interim reforecasts as needed.
- Perform multi-functional value-added financial analyses such as product line profitability, promotional efficiency, new product financial projections and profit improvement studies.
- Proactively pinpoint problem areas for improvement, offering suggestions and assistance to other functional areas.
- Prepare and maintain corporate dashboards that highlight key financial and operational metrics.
- Responsible for property, casualty, worker-comp insurance programs.
- Participate in new product development process and provide all related financial modeling including product cost estimates and impact of product changes.
- Make recommendations to drive manufacturing plant efficiencies and cost savings.
- Supervise payroll processes and own relationship with external payroll processing firm.
- Bachelor’s degree is required in Finance or Accounting.
- 4+ years of Finance experience is required.
- MBA, CPA or CMA preferred.
- Excellent Analytical, leadership and communication skills.
- Orientation towards details and driving results.
- Extensive practical system knowledge (Advanced Excel, Modeling, PowerPoint).
- Strong team player that manages collaboratively with all stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role, please send resume and cover letter to recruiting (at) twooldhippies.com
Two Old Hippies Acoustics has an exciting opportunity to support the Breedlove brand of products. We’d love to hear from interested parties who are qualified and experienced with customer support and service, and sales experience.
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting the sales team and for providing excellent customer service. This will require the ability to multi-task and meet varying priorities. The Sales Associate will assist with incoming phone calls, 2nd on calls, and must have a high level of knowledge about our instruments and the Bedell, Weber & Breedlove brands.
* Communicating with dealers through verbal and written means
* Maintaining sales orders in SAP
* Assist with invoicing and returns processing, both domestic and international
* Coordinate and ship orders placed through our websites
* In-depth Reporting
* File maintenance
* Knowledge of guitars and the music industry, or the ability to learn within the first 90 days of employment.
* Exemplary customer service skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent computer skills; must be highly competent in Excel and contemporary office programs.
* SAP experience a plus
* 3 years minimum previous sales and/or support experience
* Previous experience working with inventory controls
* Highly organized and the ability to stay directed in a busy environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send a copy of your resume to HR (at) twooldhippies.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.