Legacy Concertina E Guitars
After much research into a smaller body guitar shape, the Legacy Concertina is our pride and joy. It sparkles with surprising sound. With 12-frets to the body, the action begs to be played with enthusiasm. Our Sound OptimizationTM process enables us to sand our densest hard wood, cocobolo, to a thinness that delivers amazing power and depth. The salvaged Sitka spruce top is fine tuned to give a deflection that brings this Concertina to life. Comfortable to play, a joy to hear, and beautiful to look at.
- Legacy Concertina E Specifications
- Body Type Concertina
- Neck Wood Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top Solid Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides Cocobolo
- Top Finish Natural Shadow Gloss
- Back & Side Finish Gloss
- Fretboard Ebony
- # Frets 18
- Nut Width 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware Gotoh 700, nickel
- Lower Bout Width 14.75"
- Waist Width 8.64"
- Upper Bout Width 10.828"
- Body Length 19.08"
- Body Depth 3.25" (neck), 4" (tail)
- String Gauge D'Addario EXP 16's
- Pickup LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Bridge Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding Black
- Inlay Legacy knot
- Case Deluxe hardshell
- Scale Length 25"
- Sound Hole 3.875"
- Crafted In Bend, OR USA
Breedlove guitar necks feature a slimmer neck profile, which enables comfortable play, even with smaller hands. Unlike traditional dovetail neck joints that require major surgery for a neck re-set, it is easy to adjust the play action and neck angle with the Breedlove bolt-on neck and single-action truss rod. The hand-rubbed, semi-gloss Breedlove neck finish contributes to ideal playability – the finish process alone takes three days, including precise finish coat applications, fine sanding, and hand buffing and rubbing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Breedlove players around the world can attest: With consistent, proper care, your Breedlove will give you a lifetime of service – and inspiration. New Breedlove instruments, purchased through an authorized Breedlove dealer, are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship throughout the lifetime of the original owner. In addition to materials and workmanship, Breedlove offers a two-year warranty on tuning machines and electronics packages. Cases and bags are subject to a one-year warranty covering defects in structure and hardware. Full details on our limited lifetime warranty are available here.
We are pleased to present these very detailed specifications for your 2019 Breedlove acoustic guitar, which was crafted in Bend, Oregon. In addition to dimensions, we have listed every piece of wood in this model: its common name, scientific name, and country where the tree grew. We use no clear-cut wood. We either salvage dead trees or individually harvest to minimize the impact on the forest. You can travel globally with your Breedlove worry free. No permits are needed. That said, it might be helpful to have this information on hand if you are traveling internationally. We suggest printing out this information and carrying it with your guitar to avoid any misunderstanding or timely waits with border customs officials.
- Top Finish Natural Shadow Gloss
- Back and side finish Gloss
- Body Shape Concertina
- cutaway None
- headstock shape Slotted Wave
- scale length 25.0"
- number of frets 18
- nut width 1.75"
- lower bout width 14.75"
- waist width 8.64"
- upper bout width 10.828"
- body length 19.08"
- body depth at neck 3.25"
- body depth at tailblock 4"
- sound hole diameter 3.875"
- tuners Gotoh 700, nickel
- electronics LR Baggs Anthem TRU-MIC
- string gauge D'Addario EXP 16's
- case Deluxe hard shell
- Wood and Animal Contents
- Top Sitka spruce | Picea sitchensis | United States
- Back and Sides Cocobolo | Dalbergia retusa | Nicaragua
- neck Honduran mahogany | Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- fretboard African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Cameroon
- bridge African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Cameroon
- headstock overlay African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Cameroon
- body binding Plastic
- body purfling Cellulose/Plastic
- fretboard binding None
- fretboard purfling None
- headstock binding None
- headstock purfling None
- bracing Sitka spruce | Picea sitchensis | United States
- back strip / side brace Honduran mahogany | Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- kerfing Spanish Cedar | Cedrela odorata | Guatemala
- bridge plate Eastern hard rock maple | Acer saccharum | United States
- neck / tailblock Honduran mahogany | Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- bridge truss na
- logo Polyester
- fretboard inlay Mother of Pearl
- nut / saddle Bone