Oregon Concert CE Guitars
For musicians enjoying the crisp note delivery of the Oregon Concert and wanting to play at the top of the fretboard, we have added the Oregon Concert cutaway. Crafted with Breedlove’s comfortable and accessible soft cutaway design, this model invites you to utilize every note on all 20 frets.
- Oregon Concert CE Specifications
- Body Type Concert
- Neck Wood Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides Myrtlewood
- Top Finish Gloss
- Back & Side Finish Semi-gloss
- Fretboard African ebony
- # Frets 20
- Nut Width 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width 15.37"
- Waist Width 9"
- Upper Bout Width 11.28"
- Body Length 19.875"
- Body Depth 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge D'Addario EXP 16's
- Pickup LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding Black
- Inlay Offset dots
- Case Deluxe hardshell
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Sound Hole 4"
- Crafted In Bend, OR USA
The Concert is our most popular body shape, favored by players because it is well-balanced, compact, comfortable to play, and offers all the qualities of a great sounding guitar. It generates a wonderfully articulate range of tone with an ample low end that is never boomy, but always felt. The Concert works well when played fingerstyle, as vocal accompaniment, or at a full strum.
Sitka spruce is grown in the Pacific Northwest, and has been the primary top wood for U.S.A. instruments for many decades. It is strong and light with extended harmonic content, and nearly equals the power of Adirondack.
Back and Side Wood
Myrtlewood offers a strong fundamental with a powerful voice. A favorite for many styles of playing, it is clear and bright with superb projection and sustain, and offers a full and balanced sound.
"Breedlove craftsmen often say, ""No neck feels better than a Breedlove neck.” They may be a
bit biased, but industry insiders agree. Here’s our big secret: hands-on sculpting. After basic machining, each Breedlove neck goes through a comprehensive, build and finish process, starting with the hand shaping of each and every neck. Next, the perfectly sculpted neck heads into the finish process where it receives a wash coat and sealer. Then, over a three-day period, multiple finish coats are applied, and the neck is level sanded. In the final stage, we perfect the finish by hand-buffing it and rubbing it down to achieve exactly the right thickness for
perfect action and playability."
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Breedlove players around the world can attest: With consistent, proper care, your Breedlove will give you a lifetime of service – and inspiration. New Breedlove instruments, purchased through an authorized Breedlove dealer, are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship throughout the lifetime of the original owner. In addition to materials and workmanship, Breedlove offers a two-year warranty on tuning machines and electronics packages. Cases and bags are subject to a one-year warranty covering defects in structure and hardware. Full details on our limited lifetime warranty are available here.
We are pleased to present these very detailed specifications for your 2019 Breedlove acoustic guitar, which was crafted in Bend, Oregon. In addition to dimensions, we have listed every piece of wood in this model: its common name, scientific name, and country where the tree grew. We use no clear-cut wood. We either salvage dead trees or individually harvest to minimize the impact on the forest. You can travel globally with your Breedlove worry free. No permits are needed. That said, it might be helpful to have this information on hand if you are traveling internationally. We suggest printing out this information and carrying it with your guitar to avoid any misunderstanding or timely waits with border customs officials.
- Top Finish Gloss
- Back and side finish Semi-gloss
- Body Shape Concert
- cutaway Cutaway
- headstock shape Asymmetrical
- scale length 25.5"
- number of frets 20
- nut width 1.75"
- lower bout width 15.37"
- waist width 9"
- upper bout width 11.28"
- body length 19.875"
- body depth at neck 3.75"
- body depth at tailblock 4.5"
- sound hole diameter 4"
- tuners Breedlove, nickel
- electronics LR Baggs EAS VTC
- string gauge D'Addario EXP 16's
- case Deluxe hard shell
- Wood and Animal Contents
- Top Sitka spruce | Picea sitchensis | United States
- Back and Sides Myrtlewood | Umbellularia californica | United States
- neck Eastern hard rock maple | Acer saccharum | United States
- fretboard African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Cameroon
- bridge African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Republic of Congo
- headstock overlay African ebony | Diospyros | Republic of Congo
- body binding Plastic
- body purfling Basswood |Tilia americana | United States
- fretboard binding None
- fretboard purfling None
- headstock binding None
- headstock purfling None
- bracing Sitka spruce | Picea sitchensis | United States
- back strip / side brace Honduran mahogany | Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- kerfing African Mahogany | Khaya senegalensis | Republic of Congo
- bridge plate Eastern hard rock maple | Acer saccharum | United States
- neck / tailblock Honduran mahogany | Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- bridge truss na
- logo Polyester
- fretboard inlay Polyester
- nut / saddle Bone | Bubalus bubalis | China