Oregon Parlor Burst Guitars
Beautiful to look upon as well as hear, this superb instrument draws its sonic power and clarity from the solid Sitka spruce top and Pacific Northwest-grown myrtlewood back and sides.
- Oregon Parlor Burst Specifications
- Body Type Parlor
- Neck Wood Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides Myrtlewood
- Top Finish Semi-gloss whiskey burst
- Fretboard Ebony
- # Frets 18
- Nut Width 1-3/4"
- Tuners Hardware Satin Gold
- Lower Bout Width 13 1/2"
- Upper Bout Width 9 1/2"
- Body Length 19"
- Body Depth 3.75"
- Pickup LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge Delta Bridge, African ebony
- Binding Black w/ Herringbone Purfling
- Inlay Offset dots
- Case Deluxe hardshell