Premier Concerto Copper CE Guitars
If you are looking for big lush sound with profound bass projection, this is the guitar. With the Concerto body design you will hear more volume and more overtones than the traditional dreadnought, and you can push it as hard as you wish with your strumming. With our Sound Optimization™, we have achieved a fundamental resonance similar to the prewar dreadnoughts, but with greater tonal complexity. The new cutaway design gives easier access to the upper frets.
- Premier Concerto Copper CE Specifications
- Body Type Concerto
- Neck Wood Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides East Indian rosewood
- Top Finish Copper burst gloss
- Back & Side Finish Gloss
- Fretboard African ebony
- # Frets 20
- Nut Width 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width 16"
- Waist Width 9.37"
- Upper Bout Width 11.745"
- Body Length 20.695"
- Body Depth 4" (neck), 5" (tail)
- String Gauge D'Addario EXP 17
- Pickup LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding Tortoise
- Inlay Darts
- Case Deluxe hardshell
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Sound Hole 3.75"
- Crafted In Bend, OR USA
When we set out to create a guitar that would surpass the classic big body sound of the dreadnought, we didn’t just want it to be loud. We sought to bring out more tonal complexity, and to offer a much more comfortable playing experience, too. Introducing the new Breedlove Concerto, a new guitar shape created to elicit more volume than a classic dreadnought, and more lush, complex tonal resonance in a comfortable body shape that feels just right. Loud, textured, and supremely satisfying.
Using our unique new sound profiling technology, we dial in just the right frequency for each piece of exotic tonewood, bringing out its special characteristics so you hear not just volume, but a palette of distinct tonal flavors. Crafted from woods like myrtlewood, mahogany, rosewood, koa, cocobolo, and Brazilian, the Concerto shape lets each wood resonate in a way you’ve never heard before.
Breedlove guitar necks feature a slimmer neck profile, which enables comfortable play, even with smaller hands. Unlike traditional dovetail neck joints that require major surgery for a neck re-set, it is easy to adjust the play action and neck angle with the Breedlove bolt-on neck and single-action truss rod. The hand-rubbed, semi-gloss Breedlove neck finish contributes to ideal playability – the finish process alone takes three days, including precise finish coat applications, fine sanding, and hand buffing and rubbing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Breedlove players around the world can attest: With consistent, proper care, your Breedlove will give you a lifetime of service – and inspiration. New Breedlove instruments, purchased through an authorized Breedlove dealer, are warrantied to be free of defects in materials and workmanship throughout the lifetime of the original owner. In addition to materials and workmanship, Breedlove offers a two-year warranty on tuning machines and electronics packages. Cases and bags are subject to a one-year warranty covering defects in structure and hardware. Full details on our limited lifetime warranty are available here.
We are pleased to present these very detailed specifications for your 2019 Breedlove acoustic guitar, which was crafted in Bend, Oregon. In addition to dimensions, we have listed every piece of wood in this model: its common name, scientific name, and country where the tree grew. We use no clear-cut wood. We either salvage dead trees or individually harvest to minimize the impact on the forest. You can travel globally with your Breedlove worry free. No permits are needed. That said, it might be helpful to have this information on hand if you are traveling internationally. We suggest printing out this information and carrying it with your guitar to avoid any misunderstanding or timely waits with border customs officials.
- Sound Optimization
- Top Finish Copper burst gloss
- Back and side finish Gloss
- Body Shape Concerto
- cutaway Cutaway
- headstock shape Wave
- scale length 25.5"
- number of frets 20
- nut width 1.75"
- lower bout width 16"
- waist width 9.37"
- upper bout width 11.745"
- body length 20.695"
- body depth at neck 4"
- body depth at tailblock 5"
- sound hole diameter 3.75"
- tuners Breedlove, nickel
- electronics LR Baggs EAS VTC
- string gauge D'Addario EXP 17's
- case Deluxe hard shell
- Wood and Animal Contents
- Top Sitka spruce | Picea sitchensis | United States
- Back and Sides East Indian rosewood | Dalbergia latifolia | India
- neck Honduran mahogany | Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- fretboard African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Cameroon
- bridge African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Republic of Congo
- headstock overlay African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Republic of Congo
- body binding Cellulose
- body purfling plastic
- fretboard binding None
- fretboard purfling None
- headstock binding None
- headstock purfling None
- bracing Sitka spruce | Picea sitchensis | United States
- back strip / side brace Honduran mahogany | Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- kerfing African Mahogany | Khaya senegalensis | Republic of Congo
- bridge plate Eastern hard rock maple | Acer saccharum | United States
- neck / tailblock Honduran mahogany | Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- bridge truss na
- logo Polyester
- fretboard inlay Polyester
- nut / saddle Bone | Bubalus bubalis | China