USA Concerto Cinnamon Burst E Sitka-Mahogany Guitars
Our lightest weight Concerto, this new guitar is a monster. We know of no instrument available from any company that comes close to this big sound at such a value. Please pick it up, play it, and hold on. You will love the energy. It is designed for a heavier playing style where fill-the-room sound is the goal. Yet, you will find warm complex overtones. The new Cinnamon Burst is highly attractive.
- USA Concerto Cinnamon Burst E Sitka-Mahogany Specifications
- Body Type Concerto
- Neck Wood Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides Honduran mahogany
- Top Finish Cinnamon Burst satin open pour
- Back & Side Finish Satin
- Fretboard African ebony
- # Frets 20
- Nut Width 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width 16"
- Waist Width 9.37"
- Upper Bout Width 11.745"
- Body Length 20.695"
- Body Depth 4" (neck), 5” (tail)
- String Gauge D'Addario EXP 17's
- Pickup LR Baggs EAS
- Bridge Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding Black top binding
- Inlay Offset dots
- Case Deluxe hardshell
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Sound Hole 3.75"
- Crafted In Bend, OR USA
Concerto Body Shape
When we set out to create a guitar that would surpass the classic big body sound of the dreadnought, we didn’t just want it to be loud. We sought to bring out more tonal complexity, and to offer a much more comfortable playing experience, too. Introducing the new Breedlove Concerto, a new guitar shape created to elicit more volume than a classic dreadnought, and more lush, complex tonal resonance in a comfortable body shape that feels just right. Loud, textured, and supremely satisfying.
Breedlove guitar necks feature a slimmer neck profile, which enables comfortable play, even with smaller hands. Unlike traditional dovetail neck joints that require major surgery for a neck re-set, it is easy to adjust the play action and neck angle with the Breedlove bolt-on neck and single-action truss rod. The hand-rubbed, semi-gloss Breedlove neck finish contributes to ideal playability – the finish process alone takes three days, including precise finish coat applications, fine sanding, and hand buffing and rubbing.
Mahogany back and sides
Mahogany is a medium-lightweight wood, ranging in color from light brown to dark, primarily used for necks because of the feel and the stability it provides. Balanced, resonant tone with notable sustain. Thick bottom end, rich midrange, and controlled, warm top end. Found from southern Mexico through Central America and south to Brazil and Bolivia.
We are pleased to present these very detailed specifications for your 2019 Breedlove acoustic guitar, which was crafted in Bend, Oregon. In addition to dimensions, we have listed every piece of wood in this model: its common name, scientific name, and country where the tree grew. We use no clear-cut wood. We either salvage dead trees or individually harvest to minimize the impact on the forest. You can travel globally with your Breedlove worry free. No permits are needed. That said, it might be helpful to have this information on hand if you are traveling internationally. We suggest printing out this information and carrying it with your guitar to avoid any misunderstanding or timely waits with border customs officials.
- Sound Optimization
- Top Finish Cinnamon burst satin
- Back and side finish Satin open pore
- Body Shape Concerto
- cutaway None
- headstock shape Wave
- scale length 25.5"
- number of frets 20
- nut width 1.75"
- lower bout width 16"
- waist width 9.37"
- upper bout width 11.745"
- body length 20.695"
- body depth at neck 4"
- body depth at tailblock 5"
- sound hole diameter 3.75"
- tuners Breedlove, nickel
- electronics LR Baggs EAS
- string gauge D'Addario EXP 17's
- case Deluxe hard shell
- Wood and Animal Contents
- Top Sitka spruce | Picea sitchensis | United States
- Back and Sides Honduran mahogany | Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- neck Honduran mahogany | Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- fretboard African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Cameroon
- bridge African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Republic of Congo
- headstock overlay African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Republic of Congo
- body binding Plastic
- body purfling None
- fretboard binding None
- fretboard purfling None
- headstock binding None
- headstock purfling None
- bracing Sitka spruce | Picea sitchensis | United States
- back strip / side brace Honduran mahogany | Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- kerfing African Mahogany | Khaya senegalensis | Republic of Congo
- bridge plate Eastern hard rock maple | Acer saccharum | United States
- neck / tailblock Honduran mahogany |Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- bridge truss na
- logo Polyester
- fretboard inlay Polyester
- nut / saddle Bone | Bubalus bubalis | China