Lu’au Concert Ukulele Natural Shadow CE Ukuleles
For years, Kim Breedlove departed the Breedlove workshop on late afternoons – just to go to his home garage workshop and craft ukuleles. Now retired, we are delighted to introduce Kim’s Breedlove Lu’au Concert Ukuleles. Each designed in Bend, Oregon, crafted in China from Oregon myrtlewood, design based on Kim’s custom shape and bracing.
- Lu’au Concert Ukulele Natural Shadow CE Specifications
- Body Type Concert Ukulele
- Neck Wood Mahogany (Nato)
- Solid Wood Top Solid Myrtlewood
- Back & Sides Myrtlewood
- Top Finish Natural Shadow Gloss
- Back & Side Finish Aged Toner Gloss
- Fretboard Ovangkol
- # Frets 17
- Nut Width 1.42"
- Tuners Hardware Gold Open Gear
- Lower Bout Width 8"
- Waist Width 4.7"
- Upper Bout Width 5.75"
- Body Length 11.2"
- Body Depth 2.24" (neck), 2.68" (tail)
- String Gauge Aquila Super Nylgut
- Pickup UK-T1
- Bridge Ovangkol
- Binding Tortoise
- Inlay Centered Dots
- Case None
- Scale Length 15"
- Sound Hole 2.185"
- Crafted In China