Lu’au Concert Natural Shadow E Ukulele Ukuleles
Kim Breedlove was always at his best when he was designing and handcrafting stringed instruments. From walking and exploring the koa forests of Hawaii - to his home workshop in Bend, Oregon where he experimented with nuances in ukulele body design - the ukulele was one of Kim’s true passions.
We have combined Kim’s original concert body shape with his adoration for Myrtlewood – a tonewood he discovered decades ago growing on the Oregon Pacific Coast - which results in vibrantly stunning tonal energy which delivers more sound than traditional koa ukuleles.
For 2019, Breedlove is excited to introduce four Lu’au Concert Ukuleles… each designed in Bend, Oregon, crafted in China from Oregon myrtlewood, design based on Kim’s custom shape and bracing.
- Lu’au Concert Natural Shadow E Ukulele Specifications
- Neck Wood Mahogany (Nato)
- Solid Wood Top Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides Myrtlewood
- Top Finish Natural Shadow Gloss
- Back & Side Finish Aged Toner Gloss
- Fretboard Ovangkol
- # Frets 18
- Tuners Hardware Nickel Open Gear
- String Gauge Aquila Super Nylgut
- Pickup UK-T1
- Inlay Centered Dots
- Case None
- Crafted In China