Traveling Guitar Foundation is hosting an online Music and Art Festival (via Google+ and YouTube) to help raise awareness and donations for their upcoming USO tour in Europe and to support programs in schools. “This festival will enable us to impact thousands of US Servicemen and Servicewomen, their families and tons of kids in our growing network of schools,” says Matt Gibson, Traveling Guitar Foundation Executive Director and Breedlove endorsee.
The show will take place April 4-6 and they are currently booking 15-30 min sets. Times are on a first come first serve basis.
To participate you need:
- Web cam and internet connection
- Google+account (training available)
- Willingness to promote the event via your social media account
What Traveling Guitar Foundation provides:
- Google+ and Hangout training
- Optimizing “Online performance audio” training
- Free promotion to millions of people on Google +, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Opportunities to play live at Traveling Guitar Foundation events
- Networking opportunities with other artists, celebrities and music industry companies and professionals.
Any interested parties should email their EPK, social media links and/or music that best represents their art to Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the Traveling Guitar Foundation
To learn more about Matt Gibson visit his Breedlove artist profile